International Accounting and Multinational Enterprises 6th Edition by Radebaugh, Gray, and Black. ISBN: 978-0-471-652694.
Make informed decisions in today's dynamic international business environments
International accounting has never been so exciting. Not only is the pace of international business, finance, and investment rapidly increasing, but we are also moving closer than ever before toward a convergence of accounting standards worldwide.
Updated and revised to keep pace with these changes, this sixth edition of Radebaugh, Gray, and Black's International Accounting and Multinational Enterprises focus on international business strategies and how accounting applies to these strategies. You'll learn how to use financial and accounting information across borders, and make more informed decisions in an increasingly complex international business environment. The authors also explain the key factors, including cultural differences, that influence accounting standards and practices in different countries, and how those factors impact the harmonization of standards worldwide.
New to This Edition:
* New coauthor, Ervin L. Black of Brigham Young University.
* Updated coverage on corporate governance, Sarbanes-Oxley, thePublic Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), and how these forces affect U.S.-based multinationals, as well as companies in other countries.
* Increased coverage of the efforts of the International AccountingStandards Board (IASB) to establish a uniform set of InternationalFinancial Reporting Standards (IRFS) worldwide and its interface with different national standard setters, especially the FASB.Special attention is given to the experience of the European Union and Australia in adopting IFRS in 2005.
* A web-based International Accounting Practice Problem, which helps students see how to apply IFRS to a set of transactions.
* Brief, user-oriented examples called Strategic Decision Points at the beginning of each chapter.
* Expanded end-of-chapter material, including more discussion questions and exercises.
* New cases (two per chapter) on the web.
* Accounting for foreign exchange is now covered in two chapters. One chapter focuses on accounting issues, and the other chapter, which is new, focuses on foreign exchange risk management.
Note: We advise our customers to make sure that they have the correct ISBN and textbook information before purchasing. All purchase is final and non-refundable. After paying for the textbook, you will be able to download the textbook immediately and you will also receive a link to your email regarding the downloading of the textbook and confirmation of purchase made.